Our scenic air tours by helicopter and airplane are the best way to experience the Cape Fear region.
There are many different reasons why you might enjoy touring the Cape Fear region by helicopter or airplane. Perhaps you are considering moving to the Southport, North Carolina area and want to see the splendor of the area in a shorter period of time than it would take to drive it all. Maybe you are on vacation and want a great story to tell and fantastic photos and videos to share with others or to remember your stay. You could also be a local looking for a unique way to propose, surprise a loved one, or impress a date. Whatever the reason might be, you’ll love the scenic air tours that we offer at High Tide Aviation.
We offer many different tours to choose from and we are also willing to create a custom tour on request. For an additional fee, we can also make any tour a sunset tour. Here are a few of the scenic air tours you can choose from:
- Beaches Tour– Covers the Intracoastal Waterway and Oak Island’s beautiful coastline from the lighthouse and back.
- Lighthouse Tour– Enjoy a bird’s-eye view of Oak Island Lighthouse, Fort Caswell, Old Baldy Lighthouse, Cape Fear River, and Southport Waterfront.
- Bald Head Tour- Points of interest include Oak Island Lighthouse, Fort Caswell, Old Baldy Lighthouse, All of Bald Head Island, Cape Fear, Frying Pan Shoals (shark spotting), Cape Fear River, and Southport Waterfront.
- Oak Island Tour– View the Oak Island Lighthouse, Fort Caswell, Oak Island Pier, Ocean Crest Pier, and USS Iron Age.
- Cape Fear Passport– This is one of our most comprehensive scenic air tours over a 50-mile flight that includes both the Lighthouse Tour and the Bald Head Island Tour.
- Beach Lover Tour– This includes all the sights of our other scenic air tours – 85 miles total, including over 50 miles of beaches.
All of our scenic air tours are guided tours with wildlife sightings, pilot narration, and historic landmarks. Choose either a helicopter or airplane tour based on your preference. Weight limits apply, as well as a 24-hour cancellation requirement, although we will reschedule at no additional fee if your tour cannot be flown due to weather conditions. If you have any questions about our scenic air tours, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Scenic Air Tours in St. Simons Island, GA
Scenic Air Tours in Wilmington, NC
Scenic Air Tours in Bald Head Island, NC